Friday, March 19, 2010

Danny's Diary

I received notification for the 2010 United States Census. It gave me pause. Having been stripped of every Constitutional right afforded an American citizen, even criminals, including the right to contract (virtually the right to sign my name), I realize I will probably need to contact my attorney to see if I’m eligible to proclaim myself a U.S. citizen any longer. The “life, liberty and pursuit of happiness” were all taken away. That was revealed in court documents posted by Marcos.

What does that leave me with? For those that have observed my case, this web site and my written words, I can only try to describe the dehumanizing effect that an abusive conservatorship brings to one’s life, the intentional and unconscionable ruin an errant probate court and its officers thrust upon you with the stroke of a pen, the voice they attempt to deprive you of, deprivation of every fundamental right any human should share in, the calculated lie perpetrated and the shadowy corridors of misused law the culprits hide within.

I’ve been asked to cut my hair, shave my beard, dress like a normal man, watch what I say, change what I do, be careful who you talk to, rethink your position, and accept what is false. Then I remind myself, if I walked into a room where a fellow songwriter was expecting me and I wore a black robe to this meeting, most likely they would laugh and remind me that Halloween is only once a year and ask me what I smoked (or sniffed) before I showed up. And, furthermore, if I demanded that my fellow songwriter address me with some high and mighty moniker and require him to accept any foolish notion I saw fit to pen in order for us to achieve what I deemed a hit song, it would be their last time to share a room with me much less a collaborative effort. This arrogant pretense would be enough to have me laughed out of the business.

But if I walked into this same room as myself, referred to my collaborator by his name and presented ideas that were reasonable to achieve a collaborative effort, we would both be compelled to strive for excellence knowing that only something true would ever resonate with the public.

Yet, not the case in those shadowy corridors we call the legal system. They have been taken over by compromised souls that bargain in secret behind closed doors, leveraging lives in pursuit of the next case, buying compromise via appointment, considering their political future at the expense of the citizen.

The honorable men of the law are rare because the system does not tolerate them, in fact, they systematically squash them. I do not envy the attorney who seeks to navigate this system honorably. But I have witnessed the power of one who does-armed with knowledge and character, truth is the mightiest weapon in the room. And it is awe inspiring to behold. But, am I even a citizen who has the right to determine? I’m not sure. But I am a human being…and as long as there is breath in me I will make my voice heard.

Source:
FreeDannyTate.wordpress.com

9 comments:

Lou said...

Very well put! Let each human being with breath not be silent about this legal corruption.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mr. Tate. Your words keep me inspired.

Sue said...

I hope people are paying very close attention to your case as a warning of what can happen to them.

Once a person is caught in the web of deceit of an out of control probate court, life is forever changed; it takes an army to get you free.

Thank you for the courage it took for you to step up to the spotlight.

Your opponents have not stepped up, anyone wonder why not?

Truth is on your side, your best weapon against false allegations.

You were harmed; your opponents gained, they profited again and again from your hard earned money.

Wake Up America, we could be reading YOUR story.

StandUp said...

Point well taken - wards of the state have been stripped of all their civil rights and liberties and treated as chattle instead of people.

They have been silenced; they are invisible.

But, the census is money rooted, so wards of the state count then -- always when it benefits someone other than the ward!

Terry said...

I believe you will make your voice heard, Danny. And you will also speak for the countless numbers of victimized people who have no voice of their own. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

I am also a victim and I feel the same way. Thank you for putting it into words so eloquently. It's good to know I am not alone.

Maxx said...

Go get 'em!

Anonymous said...

Ain't life in American grand?

jerri said...

i agree it takes lots of courage and enormous effort for Danny Tate to to stand up and say hey america this is wrong look at me see whats going on under your noses ~ you could be next if you think it can't happen to you ~ thats exactly what they want