Thursday, June 10, 2010

Danny's Diary

After the Flood of 2010, which will live in infamy, I’m back at one of the motels I stayed at while “living on the lam” (Court Ordered Hell). Funny, I still move about as if I’m calculating movements based on writs of attachment, etc. I forget I’m free to go wherever. Yet, I still look over my shoulder sometimes, actually often, and measure my words. I’m aware of where the county line is and forget that it’s ok for me to pass over.

It’s taken tremendous restraint to act civilly towards the adversaries in my case. You don’t survive the world I’ve come from by “turning the other cheek”. But these perps are truly cowards and only act brave in the safety of their protection. I’ve seen the fear in their eyes. And they know I’m not afraid. But they are; and with good reason.

Friends, it’s not over and I knew it when the judge said it was. They think this will all go away unaccounted for. Not as long as there is breath within me. I don’t continue to fight for me, I fight for the father of my children and those who have no voice. This fight reaches far beyond my case and it will not be a victory if it doesn’t bring about a reckoning. We have all been put on the national stage to effect a change. We are fighting for the fundamental freedoms provided all of us as citizens of the United States. We are fighting against Big Brother. It’s happening whether you recognize it or not.

Full Article and Source:
Free Danny Tate!!!

See Also:
Facebook: Friends For Danny Tate's Defense

8 comments:

Holly said...

Danny's comments...
MUSIC TO OUR EARS!!!

"They think this will all go away unaccounted for. Not as long as there is breath within me. I don’t continue to fight for me, I fight for the father of my children and those who have no voice."

Anonymous said...

MUSIC TO OUR EARS!!

By state all the members of this site and others need to unite and turn up the volume of this fight.

The other day when I call Judicial Misconduct they gave me the run around but when they knew that I knew of two other cases that have been reported they got their supervisor on the phone.

He was arrogant and stated unless a judge rules a judge broke the rules of the court and behaved badly they look the other way.

He knows that is not true. Instead of three cases in NJ it would be great if we can reference 10, 20 or whatever the amount, the same in other states. We got one of the cases off the victims page and looked on the internet for the other. Being named in numbers is what will help us win this fight.

Mr. John Tonelli, Executive Director, Advisory Committee on Judicial Conduct in New Jersey needs to start protecting the victims or find a new job. Judge Grant's office told me to call and all Mr. Tonelli did was give me the run around. When I asked what his credentials where he told me it was none of my business. It's every victims business

Betty said...

The feeling never goes away, Danny. I have found that the best way to "heal" --- and you never quite heal --- is to help others.

Norma said...

We - NASGA - your Friends - all victims, stand with you, Danny. And we know you will prevail!

Watching said...

Tomorrow is the first day of taking Team Probate to task! What they did to you, they likely have done to many, but those victims were not young and could not get any support. You are a hope and inspiration for all victims.

Brent said...

Danny, we will celebrate your victory as a victory for all!

Gregg said...

I will pray for your victory in court tomorrow Danny.

Anonymous said...

Our East the judicial oversite wall of protection buried the complaints against two judges who were taking kickbacks - they were charged and plead guilty.

Now the judicial oversite wall of protection is on the chopping block.

The dirty walls of protection MUST BE TORN DOWN!!!

JUSTICE FOR DANNY TATE!!!