Friday, May 13, 2011

'Probate Sharks' ... "WANTED!"... We Have Had Inquiries

We have had inquiries about the following list of attorneys, judges, guardians and other fiduciaries encountered by our viewers.

If you have any information on any of these individuals, please email us at verenusl@gmail.com or phone (224) 365-5770.

We would appreciate your input. This dynamic list will be updated frequently.

This list and any information gathered from it is being compiled for educational purposes and does not necessarily suggest untoward behaviour of those parties listed.
~~Lucius Verenus, Schoolmaster, ProbateSharks.com

Ingrid Babitsky...(IL)...Caregiver
Costigan Niedle...(IL)...Paralegal
Melanie Frazier...(IL)...Guardian
Miriam Solo...(IL)...Attorney (GAL)
David Martin...(IL)...Attorney (GAL)
Melinda Martin...(IL)...Attorney (GAL)
Lynne Kowamoto...(IL)...Judge
Jane Stuart...(IL)...Judge
Benjamin Topp...(IL)...Care Management
Sally Griffin...(IL)...Trust Officer
Janna Dutton...(IL)...Attorney
Morris Esformes...(IL, FL, NY)...Nursing Homes Owner
Moshe Faskowitz...(IL, FL, NY)...Rabbi
Pam Chwala...(IL)...RN (Case Manager)
Bruce Lange...(IL)...Attorney
Devon Bank...(IL)...Fiduciary
Tom Kleinhinz...(IL)...CEO Rehab Assist
Karen Bowes...(IL)...Attorney
Peter Schmiedel...(IL)...Attorney
Kevin Carter...(IL)...Agent for Rehab Assist
Cynthia Feranga...(IL)...Attorney (GAL)
Maureen Connor...(IL)...Judge
James Reily...(IL)...Judge
Joel Brodsky...(IL)...Attorney
Len LeRose...(IL)...Attorney (GAL)
Dawn Lewandowski-Keller...(IL)...Attorney
John Fleming...(IL)...Judge
Ruben Garcia...(IL)...Attorney (GAL)
Donita Link...(IL)...Nursing Home Administrator
Adam Stern...(IL)...Attorney GAL
Helen Grimaldi...(IL)...Elder Abuse Investigator for Catholic Charities

Source:
Probate Sharks: "Wanted"...We've Had Inquiries

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea sort of like a who's who directory

Barbara said...

Oh I wonder what's the connection of all those people!

Thelma said...

Well, hell! They must have done something wrong if their names are up in lights.

StandUp said...

That's a heck of a long list. What's going on in Cook County, IL?

Norma said...

Probate Sharks: I'm not from Illinois (thankfully) but I LOVE your site!

Diane said...

What a list, sharks!

JClements said...

Applause for keeping your eyes on the courts and for your efforts where the ordinary citizens can go for information.

Lynn said...

I hope this site is legit.I could write a book on what was done to my mother and myself. Starting with a 'crazy' elder abuse worker from Catholic Charties, to indifferent guardians,Drs that had only dollar signs in their eyes to a wickedly crooked probate judge and others involved who ripped my mother who lived together with me,her daughter, away and just because of an abuse worker on your list my mothers rights, and mine, were totally taken away. We were ignored. I called every place I could think for help, having no money for a lawyer, to no avail.
To bring any peace to me I need my story to be told. It is the truth, tho it sounds almost surreal.

If anyone knows how I can get our story of non stop abuse for over 2 yrs out there with names named for all to see so hopefully they will be held accountable.

Thank you,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

"Starting with a 'crazy' elder abuse worker from Catholic Charities..."

Bingo. Boy, you're not kidding. 'Crazy' is the word.

"... [and] others involved who ripped my mother who lived together with me away and just because of an abuse worker...my mothers rights, and mine, were totally taken away."

State of Illinois again. More like North Korea. Do these "investigators" have absolutely unlimited power, in and of themselves? One would think so.

Anonymous said...

Get this rollin here, people. Webmaster -- get "main page" and "blog" together on the same page, and work on pickin up rankings. Bit of page redesign is due. You know HTML, shouldn't be too hard.

You figure out what one post every three years means. Should be a much more lively DAILY interchange.

There is SO much going on that's not getting out; Illinois is one of the worst states for this sort of caregiver abuse.

"Catholic Charities..." A manifestation of pure evil afoot upon the earth -- and with no apparent oversight.

Anonymous said...

so true. have educated my children in Catholic Schools, Raised in the Church and attended Catholic schools. Then shark named MARILYN GONZALEZ, already listed (no surprise) came in and took my innocent disabled child without a proper investigation. He has lived in a hospital for nearly 90 days and the Supreme Court right to be heard in 90 days is a downright lie that NEVER gets applied. I hope to tell my full story as I've been on both sidez now. And no, You do not get the same consideration unless you have ALOT of cash to throw around. It's like paying a ransom for a kidnap victim

Anonymous said...

So sad they will have to pay one day, I to notice one scum bag name on the list he robbed my friend of money in a trust or left by a ralative became her gardene stoked 10s of thousands of dollars from her gave her a bed and a few McDonald cards so sad sick pup