Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Recommended Blog: Probate Sharks

Our mission is to expose and remedy corruption in the Probate Court of Cook County, Illinois. We assist, educate and enlighten families of the dead, the dying, the disabled and the aged to better understand their rights in order to protect themselves from the excesses of the Probate Court of Cook County.

ProbateSharks.com is dedicated to networking the human element of people to people. We join together in reforming the corrupt Cook County Probate Court system.

Source:
ProbateSharks.com

10 comments:

Becky said...

Probate Sharks is a great resource for victims of Cook County IL.

Anonymous said...

Go SHARKS!

Steve said...

Thank you, NASGA, for reminding me about the Probate Sharks. They do good work and sometimes I get so busy, I forget to check their website. I appreciate this reminder.

Carole said...

I heard Ken Cooper on The Truth Squad and was very impress. I'm a fan!

Norma said...

Great site!

Sue said...

AKA CROOK COUNTY for a reason check it out get informed and join the army of sharks looking for justice and reform

Barbara said...

I am partial to these sharks too! And I heard Bev and Ken on The Truth Squad that nite. My hat is off to them and I hold them both in high regard.

jerri said...

it takes a big sacrifice and a lot of courage to come out in public with the truth i admire their determination united we stand divided we fall

Mike said...

I just took a look at the Probate Sharks website and it's really good. I had never seen it before and was very impressed.

Norma said...

I wish my state had a swarm of sharks!