Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tonight on T.S. Radio: Elder Abuse in Florida






Join us this evening as we explore the probate system in Florida.

Kevin Pizzarillo joins the show to discuss an ongoing case which was predicated upon the filing of fraudulent petitions. Even after the court was informed that the petitioners were fully aware of pre-existing directives and other legal instruments, the Judge refused to reverse the ruling granting temporary guardianship.
 
In the mix are numerous attorneys who obtained retainers and then withdrew from the case just before court.

Even with a massive collection of legal documents as evidence, the Florida state Attorney General refuses to act on the criminal activity taking place.

What is happening in this case and in hundreds of other cases in Florida, is the practice of human trafficking for profit.

5:00 PST … 6:00 MST … 7:00 CST … 8:00 EST

LISTEN live tonight or listen to the archive later

2 comments:

Joni Weir said...

I will be listening in. Not only was my disabled son taken from me to live thousands of miles away with the blessings of a Pinellas County fl. judge but my mom is 88 and lives with me. God help anyone who tries to take her form me. Of course, she has no money or stuff to take so other family members stay away. Thank God. My prayers are with those who have been ripped apart by a guardianship system that in thousands of cases is a dictatorship.

StandUp said...

I think Marti Oakley is great and her passion and dedication comes through loud and clear.