Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tonight on T.S. Radio: WWII War Hero Victimized by Predatory Guardian

Joining us will be Ginny Johnson, whose father, a WW2 veteran became the victim of a predatory guardian.  Ginny continues to fight for justice for her father who survived WW2 as a prisoner of war....then died a prisoner of an abusive guardianship.

Captain Hugh Johnson:
War hero
Led the 303rd Bomber Group on 26 missions against Nazi forces
“Hell’s Angels” earned the Distinguished Unit Citation
Dad’s B-17 was shot down in 1945 – MIA and German POW
Dad died on June 15, 2012.
One year after Theriault was appointed guardian
Expected burial as an honored combat veteran
Theriault ordered body cremated immediately
Prevented autopsy requested by Ginny
Theriault charged Hugh’s estate $95/hr.
Court did not impose any limits on charges.
Theriault sold $2M family home for $700K.

5:00 PST … 6:00 MST … 7:00 CST … 8:00 EST
LISTEN LIVE or listen to the archive later

NASGA:  Captain Hugh Johnson, North Carolina Victim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cremation works just fine for bad guardians.

Rocky said...

People don't believe me when I tell them the horrid stories about guardianship abuse. The woman I Love more than life was kidnapped and now sentenced to life, then a predetermined death because of this atrocious, act of sadistic inhumanity. I can't find a way to save her nor can I have any contact whatsoever. I read all the stories, view the nightmarish videos, and heard the gut-wretching story about Captain Johnson last night. In my opinion, there is NO denying this crime is by far, the epitome of pure, unadulterated EVIL!!! Motivated solely of greed and the INCAPACITY to feel empathy on the part of the those who partake in this type of sickening, torture. Satan is the mastermind of this; NO DOUBT! My gut tells me it will one day prove to be the very biggest act inhumanity in our country. God help us to put an end to this soon before more lives are lost. Let us all keep fighting this battle and overcome this tragedy as soon as possible I'll never stop my darling...Your, devoted man.