Saturday, July 19, 2014

Severely Abused and Severely Tortured, Left with Nothing











Tarrant County Family Court
Multimillion Dollar Estate
Southlake Texas Family
19 year Marriage

My spouse was allowed to prepare the Final Decree in my case, awarding ALL of our Financial Community Property to himself.. approved by the District Judge.

My Family Attorney promised for months to present my Court Approved Forensic CPAs evidence of severe fraud committed by my spouse who was our Court Appointed Receiver and in full control of our entire estate during our Divorce Process..

Instead, My Family Attorney quit on me before minutes before the Final Hearing leaving me with no Legal Representation to “Object” to this. Approved by the District Judge. My Attorney never presented my Court Approved Forensic CPAs evidence of fraud committed by my spouse.

I was left with nothing. I am in shock and devastated.

Full Article and Source:
Severly Abused and Tortured, Left With Nothing

3 comments:

Thelma said...

Sounds like a fix.

Betty said...

I feel so badly for this woman.

Sue said...

Part of a growing pattern nationwide the probate cartel is active in matrimonial cases - question: why does the court, the judge enable the wrongdoing?